"You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Author Unknown
Friday, October 19, 2007
Doggie in the Window (and Carter)
Just thought this was a pretty funny picture. The kids LOVE the windows. They usually have a couple of puzzle pieces in their hands that they like to bang on the sills.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love Maisie, can we borrow her, they have enough playmates. Come to think about it, can we borrow a son too, just one? I'll trade you for one of our ballerinas. Mary Beth's hair is kind of blonde, she might fit in.
This site features our triplet boys born in September 2006. Things are still hectic with three 5 year olds a (i.e. I am really lazy) so don't expect me to keep this thing consistently up to date. Anyway, feel free to leave any comments.
1 comment:
I love Maisie, can we borrow her, they have enough playmates. Come to think about it, can we borrow a son too, just one? I'll trade you for one of our ballerinas. Mary Beth's hair is kind of blonde, she might fit in.
Post a Comment