Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 Cheers for 3 Walkers!

Evan and Davis are running all over the place now, and Carter is becoming more and more confident in taking steps on his own. He still crawls most of the time, but you can just see how proud he gets when he walks on his own around the room.

Do you think they need another haircut??!! Evan's looks like a rat's nest and poor Davis has an inch of bangs hanging in his eyes.


Carter can sometimes be a real bruiser with a short fuse! When he gets mad he clinches his fists turns bright red and just screeches. Sounds like his middle name (Duke) is pretty fitting!


Sometimes I think they understand more than we give them credit. Maisie, got this penguin for Christmas, and Davis has seen her play with it maybe 1-2 times. He came out of the playroom with it, put it right in Maisie's mouth and just laughed and laughed. He seems to like to play with her more than the other boys do.

3 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

I think they probably understand a ton more than you think! Just wait - I'm sure you and Kyle will be spelling words to each other in front of they boys so they can't understand what you're saying! How exciting for you to have three walkers!

Anonymous said...

I really can't wait to get MB together to play with them. It will be fun to see.

Leslee said...

Dru and I are both on our computers looking at the latest pictures. I can't believe how grown up they look! So cute...and I like the long hair!