
So, Davis is my helper boy. Every time he comes down stairs he immediately gathers up the remotes and hands them to me. He insists on putting any shoes laying around in the closet and closes all doors to "baby-free" rooms.
He also brings me any little piece of paper, lint, or tiny object he finds throughout the day. I don't know how he knows what things they aren't supposed to have it, but for some reason he does.
It never really occurred to me what he does with these little things when I am not around. However, the other day I was frantically looking for the batteries that were no longer in the kid's laptop for some reason. All of the kids were still alive, but I thought I should find and inspect the batteries for slobber/bite marks.
I looked under every couch, chair, cabinet, door etc...nothin'.
I don't know why this caught my eye because we never use this table and the kids never really mess with it. You can see a finger hole at the bottom where the top of the table lifts off and can be flipped over.

When I opened it, I found what must be months worth of contraband (and the batteries).

It is really so sweet that he is looking after his brothers when I am not around.


3 comments:
So cute. Let's hope he keeps his room picked up like that when he gets bigger. Guess you'll have to check under the bed, though!
Hilarious! He's a little sweet squirrel!
I just got a phone call from my Mom telling me to check your blog... That is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment