By the way, I will miss these days when I can buy them what I WANT for holidays and still call it a gift :)
Anyway, the wall system came in about a thousand boxes (in late January).

Kyle and I painstakingly assembled it all in a few nights. Then we looked at each other and said "this is really pretty...they are going to destroy it." The thought of watching that happen made me sick. So this monstrosity has been hiding out in our master bedroom for the last 9 months.
But they have finally stopped the constant toy banging and are a little more sturdy themselves. So, we moved the furniture, strapped it to the wall and turned them loose!! Here's hoping we won't find someone on top of it!

We are very lucky that this house has very large secondary bedrooms...we can get all of this in and there is still plenty of floor space for them to play.

I think the boys were really too keyed up about OU game day to get into the new furniture.


3 comments:
Aaaaahhh the playroom! My girls share a room, so they can have a playroom... Love the playroom & your new furniture looks great!!!
That is my DREAM playroom. I am very jealous. They will enjoy that for years to come, except you still need padded walls;)
Looks awesome! Happy Birthday to the boys!!
Post a Comment