It had been awhile since the Spanky's got to play with my brother's kids Kyleigh, Caleb and Kendall. And they all had a great time...
Evan on the trike:
Davis hanging out with Gigi...
Carter, the cycling prodigy (okay he wasn't technically pedaling):
Umm, nothing says "lets enjoy the outdoors" like a laptop???
Okay, now Kyleigh is getting into the swing of things...
Now it's time to change a tire. Oh, and Davis loved wearing Caleb's helmet! I may have to get them each one for around the house :)
Kendall is looking a little grumpy on her morning commute...
That's better...what a little cutie :)
We did the traditional turkey, stuffing, cranberries, etc. for lunch. Unfortunately, all my kids wanted to eat was rolls and we had to eventually resort to graham crackers...irritating.


1 comment:
Yeah!!!! I have been waiting to see photos of your little guys from Thanksgiving... Rolls? I know... We have to strategically set the dinner table because Angelina refuses to sit next to anything "stinky"...
Post a Comment