When I was little we always opened our gifts on Christmas Eve or some other night prior to Christmas. Most people think that is odd, but it just seemed normal to me and I never questioned it. Of course, Santa came while we were out to dinner and looking at lights. If you are interested in such an arrangement, you just need to send him a letter ahead of time.
So, per tradition, we spent Christmas Eve at Gigi's house.
I had the boys open some new PJ's & slippers before we left. Evan took awhile to wake up from his nap...
But Carter & Davis were quite pleased to stomp around in their new "boot slippers".
The weather was perfect for a little pre-dinner oustide play. We hung birdseed ornaments in the trees and ran amok. I think their neighbor Bob was a little freaked when six elves descended upon him!
Inside Carter loved looking at all of Gigi's cool ornaments...I swear he sat there for 30 minutes.
We had such a great time and actually got a sweet picture of all six grandkids (with the help of chips!!).


1 comment:
Oh, it's not unusual... We open all of our Christmas presents on Christmas Eve (per Bob's family tradition) & Santa delivers during the nite... Your boys are so cute! I know I say that every time I leave a comment but seriously, could they be any cuter????
Post a Comment