So, now he is a chronic nail picker like I am. In the car I will look back and he is messing with his nails. I have picked at mine at least since Kindergarten (which is as far back as I can really remember).

I wonder if hang-nails are a genetic trait? That would mean that Davis isn't just emulating me but that he was cursed from birth like I was! Maybe I need to start a Hang Nail Society and see what kind of research funding we can get for this :)


2 comments:
Funny! Caroline does the same thing, and I'm trying like crazy to not mess with my hands because I fear she's seen me do it and that's where she gets it! She'll tell me she has one and I'll ask her "Do you want me to clip it?" and she'll say, "No, I got it," and proceed to just pick it off.
Noooooooo!
Post a Comment