Has it really been over a month since I last posted?? I promise I have good excuses...
1) Kyle and I went on vacation (sans kids...woohoo!)
2) I had a mountain of laundry to do when we got home
3) I got sick
4) Carter & Evan got sick (while I was still sick)
5) Davis got sick (and still is)
6) I am sick again (seriously, what the heck?!)
I think we are all on the road to recovery though, and I will try to catch up on the posting in the next few days.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope you guys get better soon!!! (Especially MOMMY!)
Just found your blog by accident! Love putting faces to the names and I adore their nickname. I'll be laughing about the Spankies for a while. -Christel
I hope you all get well soon! We miss you!
Post a Comment