Monday, December 21, 2009

Seen & Heard

The boys' preschool has chapel time once a week. I have to assume Carter is paying attention because when we were leaving school we walked into the parking lot and he said "God made all these cars!" and then stood there in awe.

**************

Maybe the boys are watching too much TV...the other day Davis started twirling and said "I'm Bal-la-lay (ballet) Davis."

Then, I let them choose new toothpaste at Target, and they opted for the sparkly pink Dora one. I just love that they have almost no concept of gender really at this age. But at the same time they are so instinctively drawn to cars, trucks & trains.

**************

I was putting their shoes on and I said "Aww, Carter, do you have a runny nose?" Davis chimed in and said "No, it's just a walking nose."

**************

No comments: