The boys had their first overnight trip finally! We rented a house on the Lake LBJ with my parents, my brother and his kids. Everyone had a fantastic time and we will be doing it all over again next August.
They were so excited to just get in the car already!! I actually received these little bears as a baby shower gift...I held onto them until their first vacation. I didn't realize that moment would be 4 years away!
Once we got there the days were full of new experiences and just hanging out with the cousins...
The boat was the highlight. Here they are ready to shove-off.
I was amazed that they just jumped off of the boat all on their own and then swam over to ladder (in life jackets of course). The other big boating highlight is throwing watermelon rinds into the lake :)
Evan and Davis jumped in about a million more times off the end of the boat dock too. They loved screaming "
Cala-bunga!!". Carter was a little bit scared, but he said he would do it next year!
Relaxing after a long day of swimming...
Until next year lovely little lake house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment