"You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Author Unknown
Monday, September 3, 2007
First Swim
We bought this baby pool at the beginning of summer, and kept waiting and waiting for the boys to sit well enough to use it. We finally put them in this past week and they really seemed to like it. Surprisingly, there was no screaming or whining. It worked so well we decided to just bathe the boys out there that evening :)
After our outdoor bath, we put on jammies and sorted socks and hats!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I must admit, I have given my kids a bath in the baby poopl outside before. WHy not?
This site features our triplet boys born in September 2006. Things are still hectic with three 5 year olds a (i.e. I am really lazy) so don't expect me to keep this thing consistently up to date. Anyway, feel free to leave any comments.
4 comments:
I must admit, I have given my kids a bath in the baby poopl outside before. WHy not?
SO fun! They are just adorable! Can't wait to see pics from their 1st birthday!!
Happy Birthday Boys! cute kids.
I love how that last picture of Evan features someone else zooming out of the room at what looks like top speed
Post a Comment