Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Caroline's 2nd Birthday Party

It has been awhile since I have posted, and frankly, I don't really have a good a excuse. But here is what we have been up to...

We went to the birthday party of our good friend Caroline, the weekend after the boys 1st birthday. The boys have never been around this many kids, and I think they were a little leery of the scene.

Here is the sweet birthday girl in pink. Her mom Shannon, my BFF from high school ;) is next to her.


We ate cupcakes in our Choo Choo wagon...



Then we did some swingin'...



After that we started to melt down and had to make a quick get away.

1 comment:

Rick and Shannon said...

Thank you so much for coming to Caroline's party! I know it is a lot to get everyone ready and loaded up. Everyone was so excited to see y'all!!