Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's October...

...That means we can officially start wearing our Halloween pajamas. We have to maximize the number of wears because these things are already skin tight. They always get such a kick out of being in the same crib. It is funny to watch them wrestle and try to fall on each other.


Later, Carter thought he saw a ghost, but it turned out to just be his extra pasty Dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute! My girls are going to be matching leopards. Did you decide on a costume for them?

JP said...

I found out through the Spicewood/Balcones grapevine that you had triplets. That's amazing! Congratulations (albeit 1.5 yrs late) ! My mom sent me the link to Shannon's blog and said she saw your kiddos on there.

I just have one and he keeps me busy, I can't even imagine 3.

I like the names too. Although I hope serious consideration was given to honoring some of the alltime famous trios: Simon, Alvin, Theodore or Athos, Porthos, Aramis or Willie, Waylon, Merle (okay, I'll stop)

Cute boys all 3. I actually think it is cool to be able to knock out all 3 babies in one pregnancy, but then again it's easy to say when you don't have to carry them.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in a comment and say I am happy for you and Kyle, they look like they bring a lot joy !

JPeek