Friday, March 28, 2008

Lots & Lots of Easter

The Easter festivities began on Saturday this year with the annual neighborhood egg hunt. It was packed with families. I wish I had a picture to capture the chaos.


I prepped the kids all week by putting candy in plastic eggs and having them open them, but I neglected to teach them how to put them in a bag.

Carter was wondering what kind of cruel bunny would leave only half of an egg.


Davis went straight for the candy inside.


Evan didn't want to put down his milk long enough to concentrate on egg hunting.



We woke up Sunday morning and found what the Easter Bunny left us.

Then later, we had brunch at our house with Gigi & Papa, and my brother, sister-in-law and "the cousins". They really enjoyed playing with them on our back deck.



Everyone knows, before you can have a successful Easter Egg Hunt, you have to first hunt for dog poop!



We tried to get a "grandkids" picture, but of course the Spanky's would have none of it.


After our nap we were able to check out the Easter buckets from Gigi & Papa.


We had Peeps for dessert...the boy's weren't nearly as excited about that as I was!



No comments: