They explored the playground for awhile but were really more interested in meeting the people eating their dinner out there. After way too long of a wait for our food, we moved inside so we could pull up 3 booster chairs.
They dug into the McNuggets and fries...

And yes, they are eating off of the table, which is really gross to me, but I did wipe it down with the my Clorox wipes before we started. I have since bought these disposable place mats that stick down to the table.
Notice the man enjoying his newspaper behind Evan...poor guy doesn't know what he is in for.

Davis scarfed it down despite never wanting to touch chicken at home.

He and Carter enjoyed their green goblin toys, which are now in the garbage...who makes a toy for kids that has a laser pointer on it???!!!


Well, bye-bye newspaper guy. He lasted longer than I thought he would (but only about 10 minutes).


No comments:
Post a Comment