Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun for the Whole Family

Kyle took a vacation day a couple weeks ago, and while Evan was at camp we decided to set up the awesome GeoTrax train that their cousin Austin graciously let them have.

I didn't have high expectations for a kids train, but once Kyle and I set it up we couldn't stop playing with it. We were completely mesmerized.

Every now and then we would let Carter and Davis have a turn with the remote controllers too :) We were surprised how quickly they got the hang of it. But then again, we constantly underestimate them.

Kyle, put the laptop down...it's called vacation!


Derailments and broken tracks are killing me though. They start yelling/crying every time they can't get the train going right.



Since the set only came with 2 trains/controllers we knew there was going to be trouble. So, the four of us loaded up and went to pick out a train for Evan too. The boys were so sweet about selecting something for him and then not fighting over it.

Once Evan got into the play room he went nuts over the whole set up. He has been loving it ever since. And I could stare at those trains going around for hours.

Thank you so much Austin!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We are all obsessed with GeoTrax, too! When we first got them, I wasted many nap times making new tracks for the boys- yes, they are addicting!