Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twins Would Be So Easy!

Evan has been attending a month long summer day camp. So, I have been getting a good taste of what it would be like with just twins. Let me tell you, 1 less makes a huge difference! So, I don't even know what you people with just 1 baby do with your time (hehehe).

They've done some finger painting at home:



Gigi and I took them to their first movie at the theater...they only lasted 45 mins in there but they are still talking about it. After the movie we let them play on the arcade games. I think they could have done that for hours.


We took them to the mall and let them *gasp* WALK! It was their first experience ever on an escalator!

Today we met some friends of theirs at a jumpy place. Hopefully in the next few days we can get some good trike time in and practice pedaling.

Also, It is amazing to me that you can actually run errands with just 2 kids...there are no 3 seater carts for Target and the grocery store. They have been such good sports about running all over town.

The best thing though is that they are all so excited to see each other when we go to pick up Evan! They sometimes all hold hands in their car seats.

No comments: