I was surprised that the boys sat through almost all of it. Towards the end they decided to all snuggle on the couch with Mommy. I wish we could do this every night :)
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Family Movie Night
While Kyle was on vacation this week, we decided to do our first ever "Family Movie Night". We let the kids stay up late and eat as much popcorn as they wanted while we watched Open Season. It wasn't the greatest Disney movie ever, but it was cute.
I was surprised that the boys sat through almost all of it. Towards the end they decided to all snuggle on the couch with Mommy. I wish we could do this every night :)
I was surprised that the boys sat through almost all of it. Towards the end they decided to all snuggle on the couch with Mommy. I wish we could do this every night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your boys are adorable as always, but now I must address what I find truly shocking about this photo: HOW in God's name do you manage to have light-colored furniture & carpet with 3 children???? AND, keep it looking light-colored??? That's amazing!
Post a Comment