Here are some recent group photos.
Sporting our new shoes and hats from Gigi & Papa:

After our "meet the teacher" day at school:

On our first day of school...okay it technically was the second day of school because I totally forgot on the first day. Then of course in this one I forgot to have them put on their back packs. Someday I will get it together!


3 comments:
Oh I need those monkey outfits for next summer, lol!
Audrey... I am quite impressed by your blogging lately. Make me look bad why don't you!!
Seriously? You forgot the first day of school? Don't most moms count down to that day????!!! That's too funny! We had a ball with y'all the other day!
Haha, I didn't forget the actual first day of school...just forgot to take a PICTURE on the first day. I see now that wasn't very clear in my post :)
Post a Comment