Saturday, September 19, 2009

We Have 3 3-Year-Olds!

Time to get caught up on the bloggin'!

We celebrated The Spankys' 3rd birthday last month with a pirate themed party. Arrr.

Remember when I was pleading for rain awhile back? Well, it finally began to pour the week of their birthday and continued all the way through the party. So, I ended up with this in my dining room:



Luckily, it was going to be a small party...just my brother's kids, all of the grandparents and 2 other families!

Despite the rain and close quarters, we had a great time. Although, the buried treasure had to stay on the front porch.



Can you believe I made those little signs :) I'm turning into a regular Martha Stewart! Well, on second thought, I made the cupcakes myself too, and Martha would never approve of the messy job I did with canned icing. *gasp*



Okay I'm guessing you would prefer to see pictures of the kids. So, here they come...





What a sweet little pirate...



Carter somehow managed to get all of the girls in the boat :)


Evan is about to perform the amazing "Disappearing Fruit Kabob" act with his lovely assistant.


Singing to the Birthday Boys...


Guess what Carter's favorite present was??


A few cupcake faces...Happy Birthday sweet boys!



1 comment:

What Happened To Bob? said...

Great Photos! You were very brave to have the party at your house. I had both girls' parties at our house this past spring & I am still finding weird crap in my carpet!