Two days after that, I couldn't contain my excitement for snow!! I know I was excited about this a few months ago, but that was pathetic. This was the real deal!
I know their outfits are a little ridiculous...last year's hats, rain boots, and socks for mittens. I was completely unprepared. And in case you were wondering, no, cotton socks are not a good substitute for wool mittens. Their poor little hands were frozen solid. But they didn't care. Evan and Carter jumped right in with snow angels.
Davis was enjoying it too...at least during this first round.
On our second venture out, Davis couldn't get into the spirit.
Evan and Carter wanted me to build them a snowman. Evan was less than impressed, but it was all I could muster because I didn't have any gloves either!
I think Maisie is glad that we don't have to deal with an entire winter of this. I totally agree, but this had to be my best birthday ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment