Every time we came across an animal track they would try to guess what it was...apparently the neighborhood is overrun with kangaroos and turkeys. Anyway, they thought it was the most exciting day ever. I was just happy we didn't see any wildlife except birds.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Back to Nature
We have these awesome trails in our neighborhood (that we never go on because I fear snakes and coyotes). When you are in there it feels like you are miles from civilization. They are not Choo Choo Wagon accessible, so we only recently got up the nerve to take the boys for a hike.
Every time we came across an animal track they would try to guess what it was...apparently the neighborhood is overrun with kangaroos and turkeys. Anyway, they thought it was the most exciting day ever. I was just happy we didn't see any wildlife except birds.
Every time we came across an animal track they would try to guess what it was...apparently the neighborhood is overrun with kangaroos and turkeys. Anyway, they thought it was the most exciting day ever. I was just happy we didn't see any wildlife except birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment