Davis often talks of this magical and wonderful place that he calls his "house".
"At my house, I have a dog too but it's a boy"
"At my house, I have a mommy and a daddy but they are just little babies"
"At my house, we eat Wee-O's and they have lots of peanuts on them, so Carter can't have any."
"At my house, I have lollipops too, but I call them lollypoppies"
"At my house, the lollypoppies are red on the outside." To which Carter then asks, "what color are they on the inside?" and Davis replies matter of factly, "I can't tell you because this is just my house."
Here he is showing off a self-portrait of sorts...Spider Davis.
Carter has since come up with his own version. His house apparently has lots of cars that he bought with his own money!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment