Gigi had her last day of work FOREVER yesterday. She has officially retired :) So, hopefully together we can think up some fun stuff to wear them out this summer!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Last Day of School
Well, we survived an entire year of preschool. The Spankys weren't sick nearly as much as I thought they would be. They had such a great time and loved their teachers. I just loved the part where I could be all alone in a very quiet house.
Gigi had her last day of work FOREVER yesterday. She has officially retired :) So, hopefully together we can think up some fun stuff to wear them out this summer!
Gigi had her last day of work FOREVER yesterday. She has officially retired :) So, hopefully together we can think up some fun stuff to wear them out this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yea for Gigi's retirement!! Y'all will have so much fun with her! I'm loving all the new posts. I know what you mean about always being the one taking the pictures - that new one is a great one! Let's play again sometime soon!
Post a Comment