Friday, June 5, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm usually the one behind the camera, but I somehow managed to look at least presentable this day. So, I had Kyle take some pix of me and the boys. (I know Davis needs a haircut!)


I was trying to find some other pictures of just me and all 3 boys. This is all I could come up with. It's from a little over 2 years ago. I will say that I am having more fun now with them than I was at that age. Although, most days I didn't have to actually get dressed or even wear something that matched.


Oh, and I promise Carter is not being smothered by the towel, he is just playing with it.

Anyway, I feel very blessed to have made it through 3 Mother's Days now with my 3 beautiful boys!

1 comment:

What Happened To Bob? said...

Aaaahhh, the days of not having to get dressed in the morning...